Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This is a card that I made for tent topper swap on a House Mouse list.  You will find that there will be lots of House Mouse cards on this blog.  I am very fond of the little furry beggars.

I tend to add lots of layers to my cards and this one was no exception.  Cutting out the little peanuts was a little time consuming and I must admit I did cut the wrong ones out a couple times.  My family shares my craft room/office with me and they love to talk to me while I am creating, I am easily distracted so...

I will be mailing out two of these cards tomorrow morning.  


I used my favorite papers from the best of K&Co. pad, MS edge punch, primas, dritz bling, House Mouse Nutty Juggler stamp, and colored it with Prisma color pencils and of course nesties.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute, but please tell me what a tent topper card is. Love the colors. You need to post on the group when you add cards to your blog so we get to see them all and enjoy your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete