Blogger Layouts

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Christmas in July Swap

     This is the card I made for the Christmas in July Swap.  I received the image in another swap.  I thought it went perfect with the design paper.  I Just happen to have some tulle that was just the right color to match the cardstock.  This was a fun card to make and one of my favorite Christmas cards.  I colored the musical little mice with the gamsol magic technique and added flocking to the top of the stockings.  The layers were cut out using nestabilities and edged with a gold paint pen.  The Black piano keys were covered with Sakura glaze pen to add shine.  The design paper was from my stash and the cardstock is Bazzil.

3 comments:

  1. Nice touch with the gold edges! Very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute X'mas card! Love the gold edges and the flocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just fabulous! I love the tulle and the music in the background! Great job!

    ReplyDelete