Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

House Mouse Monday Challenge

This week's challenge is vintage over at the House Mouse Monday Challenge Blog.  I thought I would give it a whirl.  This is my first challenge.  My friend on the House Mouse lists does the challenges and has inspired me to give it a go. So with out further ado...

I used my favorite Prismas and odorless mineral spirits to color my images.  The charms were from my stash.  I purchased them quite a while ago at a convention and no longer remember the vendor.  The papers are Graphic 45.  I love my nesties and they get a lot of use when I make cards, as you can see.  I also finished the inside of this card, but I didn't get a picture of it.  I believe I am sending this card to my inspirational friend, Island Mouse.

4 comments:

  1. what??!! are you seinding this luvly card to me??!! i would be honored!! :-) I luv the colors & image you used for this card. yes, i hear you. i've been wanting nesties for a while now... I've never seen that tea pots background paper. Very Nice. If i see it, i will buy one! yea. i thought of asking you the credit for those charms. Don't forget to upload it in HM monday challenge website! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - how darling. Love the background paper and the charms. Sweet card.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am impressed! It is beautiful. I can never pull off vintage and you did it so beautifully.
    NancyA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Auntie Mouse, this is just wonderful! I love the colors. The tea pot charm and paper (fess up, where did you find them????) are just perfect! Marvelous, my friend. CELTIC MOUSE

    ReplyDelete