Blogger Layouts

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mountain Morning

     This card was inspired by a class I attended with Michelle Zindhorff.  I am particularly found of the colors and the mountains in this card.  I also made this a long and tall card, not something I usually do.

      The background paper was sponged with Peach Bellini Adirondack ink and then stamped with Flourishes Elegant Scroll stamp in Denim Adirondack.  The middle layer is Navy Bazzil cardstock that was embossed with the curlicue embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  The top layer was brayered with Peach Bellini and Denim Adirondack ink.  I then Stamped the Flourishes Bold Daisy stamp and embossed with clear embossing powder.  After that I stamped off a few more flowers to add depth and dimension.  The mountains were sponged in with the Denim ink and the birds were added by hand with a Navy Prisma pencil.  I highlighted the mountains and flowers with a white Signo Pen.  I added brass brads to the corners.

2 comments:

  1. I love them both, wow, I love your cards. I am pulling for you girl. Best Wishes on making both DT's hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just beautiful - it's like the mist is rising over them.

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Bombshell post today :)

    ReplyDelete