Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 9, 2010

Starry Dream Mouse



This House Mouse card was made for a swap using a sketch that was posted on our list.  I am super pleased with how it came out.  I brayered the three background pieces with adriondack denim and stonewashed blue.
I then stamped the back panel with a Stampin' Up star background stamp and the second panel with a Studio G Halloween star stamp I picked up recently at Joann's with Brillance Platinum Ink and embossed with Stardust embossing powder.  Each panel was layered with black and metalic silver cardstock.  I stamped a little House Mouse in the center of the moon which I had lightly sponged with morestonewash blue.  The little mouse is colored with the gamsol magic technique and layered with scotch bright dimensional tape on top of a piece of a cottonball I adhered to the card.  The black "ribbon" across the middle is black cardstock with silver cardstock backing and I added silver cluster star bling before layering.  I sprinkled additional star rhinestones throughout the rest of the blue background.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic job. Michelle would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Anne, this is priceless. So lovely. Can't say enough. TFS
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely awesome. I am in awe. What a wonderful work of art. Some blessed person is going to gasp with joy when they see it. Great Job Mary Anne,
    Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choice of stamp & background. Luv the coloring of the background. Beautiful card!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. his is exquisite. When AOL will finally let me send emails again, maybe you can tell me how you did this. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete