Blogger Layouts

Thursday, September 2, 2010

College Bound

     This card is bound off to college where my daughter is majoring in equine studies.  She has only been gone two weeks and I have received at least 7 calls asking where her card is.  What card - I sent a package.  She keeps insisting though and so this is the first of what I am sure will be many horse/riding/cowgirl cards.
Paper K&Co.
Prima Flowers
Dritz Bling
K & Co. brass sentiment
Martha Stewart punch
Ginger Adirondack ink
Primsa color pencils and o/m
stamp - I cannot remember who manufactures this stamp.  Bought it at a local convention unmounted.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. I have loved horses since I was 11 and I am almost envious of your daughter's chosen field. I do not remember such being offered when I went to college. I wish her the very best. Amazing card and I am sure she will be delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete