Blogger Layouts

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Teabag holder

     This was a very feminine and fun project.  I love all things tea and this free template from Waltzing Mouse Stamps makes the cutest little teabag holder.  I made 6 of these.  They are all slightly different. These were made for a swap.  I added three little teabags with punched butterfly tags.  I also made envelopes for three teabags and tied them together with ribbon to fit into the teabag holder on a next of paper filler.
     The holder was was layered with dp that I piereced around the edges to give it a faux stitch.  I used a generic gel pen to color in the thread.  It matched perfect.  I added bling flowers to the corners of some of the holders. I also distressed the edges of every layer and the sides of the bag with distressing ink. I used my favorite scalloped circle nesties to make the center medallion on the bag and stamped the center circle with a tea stamp from ?  I stamped the back with the cutest sentiment from Great Impressions.  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the back yet.  I'll need to get my photographer, Johnny Luv, busy on that. The bag has a little tab of paper over the top cut like a ribbon.  I just thought it added another feminine layer. I punched holes in the top and closed it with a ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Just right for the tea lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! What a thoughtful gift to give someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Ι usеd to be checκing continuouslу thіѕ ωeblog and I am inspireԁ!
    Veгy uѕeful infо specially the remаining рhasе :) I caгe fоr such infο
    much. I useԁ to be lοoking foг thiѕ cеrtaіn іnformatіon for a
    long timе. Thаnk you аnd
    good luck.

    Alѕο visіt my web sitе www.paleodietprimal.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for any other informative site. The place else could I get
    that type of info written in such an ideal means?

    I've a venture that I'm just now working on, and I have been on
    the look out for such information.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: cerramientos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic post however I was wondering if you could write
    a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

    Also visit my web site: clases de musica

    ReplyDelete