Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bombshell Stamps January Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch challenge for the Bombshell Stamp January Challenge
 Here is my take on the sketch
I think I captured the feel of a campy 60's type card.  I had a little difficulty with the sketch at first but after sleeping on it, I woke up with this idea in mind.  I really don't think the photo actually does this card justice.
You cannot really see the dimension in the card.  The girls front leg is popped as are the leaves on the palm tree.  I also like the way the tree goes off the edge of the card.

Bombshell stamps "Hawaiian girl set" Tree, Girl, Sentiment
Colorbok glitter paper
dp open stock from Hobby Lobby
twine
shells
Prisma pencils
Stazon ink
Watermelon Adirondak Ink

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, very cool card. Thx for explaining the popped up parts, helps to visualize it. Love the sparkly sand, looks so inviting.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo, this is my kinda card!! Great card, mary anne! :-)

    ReplyDelete