Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cocoa Mice

This is a RAK I made for someone on the HM list.  This was the first time I used my Prisma pencils on watercolor paper.  I really liked the way they blend on this paper.  However, I do not like the texture in the paper.  It makes it harder to stamp.  I will have to check the art store for a smoother paper.



I really like this image and think I am going to have to use it more often.  It is a larger image and I like those since I prefer to make large cards.

Papers - K&Co. Portabello Road
buttons - stash
stickles
Prisma pencils - oms
paper lace from dollar store
Spellbinders Nestabilites
House Mouse stamp "Cup of Cocoa"

3 comments:

  1. Mary, Mary, Mary i love it. Awesome, good job girl, hugs CathyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. Love the way you've colored it.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv this image too. I think the paper & your watercoloring is GREAT!! esp., matching with distressed look papers & buttons. Luv the whole card! So... is this coming to this way??!! LOL!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete