Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Troll Box

I received a Cricut from my husband and a kewl cartridge, "Bags, Tags, and Boxes" I have be hankering after this cartridge for a while.  I made the crayon box and decorated it with this fun House Mouse image and filled it with images for a friend on the House Mouse list.
I thought the hot pink and orange kind of brought out the spirit of the trollies from the 60's and 70's with their wild hair colors. I even added a fun jewel to their tummies.  I also added flocking to their hair.  I knew that I wanted to try that since I saw the image a ways back.  In fact, I had been coveting this stamp for about 3 years when Johnny Luv found out and insisted I order it.  Can we say spoiled?

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love those trolls, coloring and embellies so cute. Really neat idea, Mary Anne.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek!,

    I love your House-Mouse Designs® Troll card creation. This image was first created way, way back in 1990 by artist Ellen Jareckie. It would be great if you wouldn't mind uploading it and any other House-Mouse Designs®, HappyHoppers® and/or Gruffies® cards, you've created, on to our web site. You can click on the link below to check this out.
    Click here

    Thanks so much.

    Barry Percy
    Co-Owner/Co-Founder
    House-Mouse Designs, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy for you, Mary Anne that you got your DREAM stamp, Finally, and made a wonderful yet FUN card, to share! Luv the colors you chose, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete