Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bombshell Stamps February Sketch

Here is the February Sketch for Bombshell Stamps

211asketch.jpg
This is my take on it.  I used two different stamps from one of my  Bombshell stamp sets.  I was inspired by a pin-up calendar I have in my office.  The pin-up on the calendar  is holding up a heart while sitting on a tall stool.   Since this is a February card I decided to add the cherub, I mean after all it is  Cupid's busiest month of the year.


Johnny Luv actually took a picture of the inside of this card.  He doesn't usually do that.  So, since he went to the trouble, I let you see that too.  I often put something on the inside of my cards since I put so much work into the face it seems kind of sad to me to leave the inside bare.

Stamp - Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angel
Stazon Ink
Prisma Pencils and oms and copics
offray satin ribbon
recollections heart blingj
gold paint pen
Sakura glitter pen
paper - unknown from stash
Martha Stewart heart punch (inside)
German gilt paper (inside)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Mary Anne. I love how you used the gold background framing to highlight the card and your images. It really makes them pop.
    Great job on the sketch.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this sketch, luv your card, and i even luv the inside of your card! by the way, you changed your wallpaper. Cute & luv RED :-)

    ReplyDelete