Blogger Layouts

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fancy fold tea mouse



Tea is one of my favorite things in life.  I love the ritual of boiling the water, selecting a pot and cup, creating a tea tray, having a tea party or just soothing the spirit with a hot cuppa.  Every morning depending on who is up first, Johnny Luv and I  start the day by preparing a pot of tea. Part of our ritual is to make the other guess which tea we were drinking which isn't necessarily easy as we have a cabinet full of tea.  When Johnny Luv was working third shift and I would prepare tea and breakfast for him before I went to work; he was always glad to come home to a warm cup of tea.  My children have even gotten into the picture by preparing a pot of tea for me when I am returning home from a long day at work or caring for my mom. 



Paper Martha Stewart Baby Girl Pad
Paper Lace from the Dollar Store
Prima Flowers
Recollections rhinestones
Martha Stewart loops border punch and butterfly punch
Ribbon Offray
Silk Flowers and charms from stash
Stamps House Mouse and Sentiment from Stamping Up

4 comments:

  1. thank you for such a luvly card! Luv the cheerful colors on this card! "Feeling rosy" stamp always makes me smile, too! :-) I luv that marshmallow tea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great card. Love cards that aren't the standard shape and your house mouse is way tooo cute!
    Tea is the only way to go.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUGS!

    karen a

    ReplyDelete