Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun Fairy

This card was made for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #65.  The challenge was a recipe and called for 3 main colors, I used turquoise blue, light green, and purple; 2 patterned papers, have that with K&Co.; one ribbon, check Offray light blue distressed with lavender; and one button - oops over did it and added two.

The image is Krafin' Kimmie's "Daphne".  I have a number of friends and daughters (3) who are quite fond of fairies.  So this image will be see quite a bit of use around my craft room.  In fact I have a darker version of this fairy ready to go for another card.    I also have had a small bottle of very fine glitter in my stash for years which was a gift from an ATC swap.  I always thought it looked like fairy dust so I included the entire thing on the card; after all, what's a fairy without a little fairy dust.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. I had no idea Kraftin Kimmie had any fairy stamps. I really love everything about this. The sketch is great and the colors, so lovely. And is that a vial of sand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful. I love what you did with her hair. The fairy dust is pure magic.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete