Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Triplets

I made three cards using my newest favorite stamp.  This stamp is called Charlotte and is made by Kraftin' Kimmie.  I had to have it.  I reminds me of my youngest daughter.  When she was little she loved pretty dresses and had two dolls, that went through some very, very tough times. She has grown up into a very lovely young lady and is the apple of her father's eye.  Hmmm - I just might need one of Kimmie's apple themed stamps...


Ink - stazon
Prisma Colored pencils and oms
Martha Stewart border punches
recollections checked bows
heart brads by Making Memories
Seam binding
Design Paper - Paper Studios Design Basics pad
Stamp - Charlotte  by Kraftin' Kimmie

3 comments:

  1. Love 'em. Three cuties, Mary Anne. Kraftin' Kimmies are so much fun. I really have to get some more! I love your gingham ribbon and borders
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv them, all three! Luv you tried, in different color combinations & a bit different embellishments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the cards you have made using Charlotte!! They are all different, but so beautiful!! Thanks for using Kimmie Stamps, you sure do them justice!!

    ReplyDelete