Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blue Haired Mermaid

     I loved making this card.  I even decided to play a little and gave my mermaid blue hair. Mine was this shade just a few weeks ago.  This mermaid from Bombshell Stamps is one of my favorites to color.  This is the second card I have used with this stamp and these papers.  They don't look anything alike though (aside from the image).


Paper - Creative Imaginations and Bella Blvd.
Stamps - Bombshell Stamps - Image - Anchor Mermaid; sentiment Hawaiian Girl set
Copic Markers
Prisma Pencils and osm
gold wrapping paper
Sakura Glitter Pen
Christmas decoration foliage
sand dollar tie tacks from yard sale
mermaid charm from stash

1 comment:

  1. what a cool mermaid, Mary Anne! I also luv the pearl stamp inside. Is it from bomshell too?? Luv the layering paper inside, to match the theme! :-)

    ReplyDelete