Blogger Layouts

Monday, March 28, 2011

Button Bombshell

I made this card for another challenge.  I needed to have a button on this card but didn't like any of the buttons in my stash so, I used a clear button backed with the design paper I used in the background.  I like the way it came out and hope I can remember this trick the next time I need a button.  I will definitely be on the look out for clear buttons when I go shopping from now on.




Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angel
Button from stash
Design paper K&Co.  (Boy I wish I had stock in this company)
Martha Stewart border punch
dewdrops
colored with Prisma and oms
gold wrapping paper
memento and Adirondack inks
EK Success corner rounder

2 comments:

  1. I think I need some stock in papercrafts companies as well. Love your blog name and great projects!

    ReplyDelete