Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Citrus Martini

I think this is one of my favorite Bombshell Stamps.  She is just great for almost any celebration.  I used some bright and happy papers today to add some extra cheer to this card and you know I love the bling so there is plenty of it.  The martini glass that the girl is sitting in is covered in crystal effects.  It really looks like glass, however the camera just didn't pick it up.  In fact, it is so much like glass that I accidentally cracked it right across the girls buttocks.  Guess she needs to loose a little weight (don't most of us).
This is my favorite type of card.  Lots of layers and details.  And you know I love to use my scissors so I cut out the image and then cut an extra leg to pop over the side of the glass.  The Man's Ruin image that I used, usually has a skull on the glass, but it didn't seem appropriate to this card (I do really like it) so I masked it out and added the ribbon instead.

Bombshell Stamps - Mans Ruin Set
K&Co. Papers
Recollections Bling
Memento and adirondack ink
Prisma pencils and osm
copics
crystal effects
ribbon from stash
Prisma flowers

1 comment: