Blogger Layouts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mahalo

     Mahalo is Hawaiian for thank you and I do thank all of you for visiting me on my blog and all your wonderful comments. My fish appreciate you too, they love to be fed.

     This card was made for a sketch challenge.  I have used this paper before but it was so fun and this little Hawaiian girl really seemed to like it.  I inked up the flowers to match the card they remind me of a lei.


Bombshell stamps Hawaiian girl
Prima Flowers
Adirondack and memento ink
prisma color and osm
recollection bling
paper from stash

3 comments:

  1. Love this! You did a fabulous job!

    We lived in Hawaii the first four years we were married, so I am always drawn to anything "aloha!" I have had my ukulele for many many years, but finally about a month ago got it down from the top of the closet to learn to play it! I play it every day now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Deb, this card reminds me of my life in hawaii also, but Bomshell girls are Sexier! lol ;-) Luv the background papers you chose! I wanna go back to hawaii, and eat scrumptious shrimps & pineapples!! lol!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely beautiful! Nicely done. Makes me miss the islands. :)

    ReplyDelete