Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 25, 2011

Once a Goddess....

     Here's another challenge card.  I think this one has a real retro feel to it.  This stamp always reminds me of WWII nose art, which I love.  In fact it's what started my love affair with pinups.

      I used a sketch and challenge to use brown, NOT one of my favorite colors.  I did have this paper in my stash though and it seemed to fit so....

Bombshell Stamps - Cherry Bomb shet
Sentiment Anna Griffith and ?
Paper from stash
Prima flowers
gamsol and osm
copics

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!!! That's one set I don't have, yet. I love nose art, too!!!! I knew I liked you for a reason! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The papers are so cool with this layout. I am always impressed when people mix DPs so well. And Now I NEED this set... I don't have it yet, but might be shopping this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. These images always remind me of the glasses my Dad had in his bar - the ones that were "affected" by the temperature of what was in the glass. Remember those? Yes, they do resemble nose art. You are doing a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete