Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Polka Dot Princess

     I love polka dots, any color, any size; they make me smile.  I watch for polka dot design papers and, of course, I just had to have the dotted swiss cuttlebug folder. So you will definitely see more than a few polka dot cards appear on this blog.  Today's card was made with some paper I bought at Tuesday Mornings last year.  I purchased an entire pack of at least 25 sheets of paper for $2. I bought one pack with black dots and one with reddish dots.  What a bargain!
     This card was made for a design team challenge over at Bombshell Stamps.  The design team has been challenged to enter as many challenges as possible.  So far I have entered 37.  This is a new experience for me.  I have only participated in the House Mouse Monday Challenge for fun.  I'll let you know how it goes.


Bombshell stamps - Bombshell Angel
Sentiment - Anna Griffith
Design Paper - American Crafts
Offray ribbon
recollections bling
Copic markers
Prisma pencils with osm
EK success flower punch

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love polka dots and they're so cute on this card. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this one!! It is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete