Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 4, 2011

You Are My Cup of Tea

Still another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge.  Challenge #66 a sketch.  I used one of my newest favorites, Giselle, for this card.  I just love this stamp with it's mad hatter - gothy tea party look.  I went with the lolly goth look using black and red.  Again, I went with paper piecing on the dress - just luv me some polka dots.  I picked up a pad of black and white paper for just a couple bucks at my local Tuesday Mornings store.  Didn't have a use for it at the time but I like black and white so....

 Here is the sketch

And here is my take on it
I also decorated the inside of the card.  The picture didn't come out exactly the way we wanted.  Johnny Luv, my photographer and editor, said "Oh, well.  Can't be perfect every time".

Stamps - Kraftin' Kimmie - Giselle
Paper - Black and White Slice Pad
Charm - stash
Flowers - stash
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Offray ribbon
Recollections rhinestones
Signo Pen
Copic and Prisma pencils
Nestabilities tag

6 comments:

  1. thank you for visiting my blog and the nice comment!! I love your card..Black and white is a great combo. I don't use it enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very fun! I love the polka dot paper piecing and the way you curled the corner. Very creative take on the sketch! Thanks for visiting my blog -- it led me to yours and lots of gorgeousness to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your Giselle card. So contrasty and striking. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. I have a few of these and they have a wicked gleam in their eyes!

    ReplyDelete