Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 2, 2011

All American Bike


     Someday I am going to have my own red Harley until then I'll just ride behind my matte leather knight.  This card was made for Operation Write Home (OWH).  You can find out more info about them here. http://www.operationwritehome.org/  For our heroes I chose a patriotic color scheme (plus it matches MY red bike - lol)  I love the motorcycle stamps offered by Bombshell Stamps and I am working on collecting them all.  I just received the Harley Bikes set and couldn't wait to ink it up.

Bombshell Stamps - Harley Bikes
Black Stazon Ink, Faded Jeans Distress Ink
Prisma Pencils and oms
Basic Grey Paper
Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Sakura Glitter Pen
3M Foam mounting tape
Brads from stash

4 comments:

  1. Mary Anne, I love this card! A red Harley??? OMG, I'm biting my nails with envy. There's nothing like hitting the road on a Harley, how I loved those days. The only thing missing is a basket for the fou-fous.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the papers you used. The bike image is beautifully colored...hopefully one day SOON you can get that red Harley...if only you lived closer we could go riding together- you on your red Harley and me on my blue Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. erinholmes@spe.midco.entApril 3, 2011 at 8:52 AM

    What a great card! Why don't you come to Sturgis, SD and sell them! You can stay with me for free. Bring your hubby! Erin

    ReplyDelete