Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Barbie Bombshell

     This was a super fun card to make, I mean, who doesn't have fond memories of Barbie.  My oldest daughter, Bonita, actually came up with the idea and I love it because I did have this Barbie many (too many) years ago.  The card was created for a pink, black, and white challenge and Barbie's black and white swimsuit was perfect.

     All the pink design papers are from Paper studio basics pad.  The black design paper is from a pad I purchased on clearance, Slice black and white pad.  Boy have I gotten my moneys worth out of both pads.  I went for tons of layers as usual and some black and white ribbon to add just that little touch of black that was still needed.

Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angel
Design Paper - Paper Studios and Slice
Prima Flowers
Recollections Bling
Offray Ribbon
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Black Le Plume Pen
Copic Markers
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Red Gel Pen
Recollections Bling

3 comments:

  1. Wow she does look like Barbie, good job. I love the layout and you put a lot of work into it. It is great hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Mary Anne. Now that's a Barbie doll my son wouldn't mind playing with :)
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Sue S. makes me laugh but yes, i can see that!:-) Lov this color combo, and dots & stripes! Very luvly!

    ReplyDelete