Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bright Easter Egg

I wanted something totally different today so here it is.  This is one of my Easter cards.  I will hopefully be getting a few other designs done as well.  This one was fun and easy to color.  I took the images and Copics to the hospital with me when mom was still going twice a week for treatment and colored them there.

I couldn't match the Copics exactly so I also colored the border papers with my markers. Lots of layers o this card.  The camera really can't do it justice.

Stamps - Outlines Rubber Stamps
Copics
Foam tape

6 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome Easter card. I love it and great job Sweetie
    Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love all the bright, bright colors and patterns.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Spring-like Easter card! Niiice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the Outline Stamps fun to cut out and layer! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card. I did not know you had gotten some Copics.

    ReplyDelete