Blogger Layouts

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bunny Baskets

     I told you this card would be in a different style - doesn't look anything like shabby chic does it?  I found these bright bunnies on design paper last year and they just called to me --- "buy me, buy me".  And so, since I sometimes listen to the voices in my head,  depending on which one is talking,  I did buy them.  The stamp is new and I though it would be just right for this paper.  I had fun matching the baskets to the dp bunnies.  There are tons of Stickles on the baskets, but the camera just wouldn't pick it up for some reason.

     The white embossed background had to be pieced together to fit this card.  The card is 5 1/2 x 7 1/2".  You can tell where one of the seems are; see the white ribbon. lol  The other seem wasn't as noticeable so I just left it alone.  The pink bow was made with my brand spanking new peg bowmaker, thank you Becca at Amazing Paper Grace. ( If you make lots of bows, this sure is a handy tool to make for yourself.) The little pearls in the corner were an accidental last minute addition.   I dropped a pink pearl in the corner as I was cleaning up and decided I liked it and add two more.

Design Paper - Creative Imaginations
Stamp - Northwoods
Cardstock - Bazzill
Icve Stickles
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Cherry Blossom
Offray Ribon
Happy 2 Scrap Pearls
Prisma Pencils and OMS

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mary Anne! I love the bunny background and that lush bow!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love it. Thank you for sharing and you are right the stamp goes right with the paper. hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card. thanks for joining us at fairy knolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card...and such a lovely ribbon/bow!

    ReplyDelete