Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Table

 These are the napkin rings I made for Easter this year.  They came out super cute. There were 6 different colors all pastel, for some reason, the stamped bunny in this picture is darker than in actuality.  The inner frilly rosette was made from the Martha Stewart Jumbo lattice border punch.  I punched two edges than glued them together, fan folded them,  then  hot glued it  to a backing attached to a cupcake wrapper.  The center image was cut from circle and scallop nestabilities.  The inner bunny image was stamped in chalk ink from a Studio G $1 stamp.  I colored one of the nestie circles to match.  Lastly, I glued the entire rosette to a ribbon and tied it around my napkin.  Considering the entire thing was made from scraps and leftover cupcake wrappers, this was a very inexpensive and quick project.  In fact, I knocked these out while dinner was cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice & perfect for Easter Table! I also luv your plates! I wish i could've been there! :-)

    ReplyDelete