Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Kiwi Cowgirl

     Today I have another Bombshell card using one of my favorite stamps.  The Cowgirls stamps are all just awesome and fun.  This time I used kiwi green, gold, and brown for a color challenge.  I would never have put these colors together without the challenge but they certainly do work well together.   I dry embossed the oval and dry brushed on some distress ink to pop my cowgirl.  This is one of the few cards that is actually an A2 size.  Most of my cards are 6" square or 5 1/2 x 7  3/4.

Stamps - Bombshell Stamp Retro Cowgirl Set
K& Co design paper
Memento Ink and Distress Ink
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Nestabilitie Ovals
Buttons from stash
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Dollar Store paper lace

5 comments:

  1. Loving this card!!! Retro Cowgirl is always fun and you really rocked her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fabulous Mary! And your colouring on teh gril is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely STUNNING!!! The colors are just GORGEOUS!! Serious beauty...

    Love it!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this is lovely! I love the muted background tones with the pop of the green paired with the lace. Really works for this stamp set :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Sparkly! What a great card! I love this image. You've given this little filly such a pretty little place to reside. Nice layout, fab details, great coloring ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete