Blogger Layouts

Friday, April 15, 2011

Something Different

     Today I'm going to post something a little different, well actually quite a bit different.  I am posting my Johnny Luv's practice leather carving.  He is doing so well.  He just started carving and is already better than
others who have been carving for years.  He does have more to learn but he is most definitely talented.
    He began a pair of spur straps for our daughter Violet and they are coming out beautiful.  I am hopeful that soon I will be getting my purse with a house mouse or two carved onto it.

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is bee-u-ti-ful! What a work o art! I always wanted to try doing this...Johnny Luv is so talented! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is so lovely. He really is very talented and that leather work is beautiful. Your daughter is going to be so pleased when he finishes her project.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful!! wow, you're getting the one or two with House Mouse??!! That'll be awesome!! I can't wait to see them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he is very talented. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that is a practice piece wow! He should turn it into something. Please continue to share his work as well as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This is fabulous! He's just starting? Wow. Talented fella!

    ReplyDelete