Blogger Layouts

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bombshell Monthly Sketch

  It's time for the Bombshell Stamps sketch for the month.  This month we had a uber kewl sketch to use.
 

To play along with us, just link your take on the sketch to the BOMBSHELL BLOG.   turn the sketch any which way and you must use a bombshell image.  The winner has a chance to win a kewl bombshell stamp set.  Be sure to enter before the end of the month and check out the blog to see all the really wonderful cards the rest of the Bombshells have come up with for this sketch.

Here is my take on this month's sketch


     For this sketch I knew just what I wanted to do.  I had recently purchased the DCVW Taj Mahal pad on clearance and thought it would look like a Morrocan quilt if I used a variety of papers.  Each square has been outlined in gold paint pen as has the central diecut to tie the different elements of the card together.  I thought the Spellbinders Label 13 had a middle Eastern fill to it so I used it to back my Butterfly Queen belly dancer.  The gold trim on the bottom stripe and on the belt is from Popup cards gold stickers and I used the inside of the stickers for  shoulder straps.

DCVW Taj Mahal paper pad
Pop up cards gold stickers
Copic Markers
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Red Gel Pen
Gold Paint Pen
Sakura Glitter Pen
White Signo Pen

1 comment:

  1. These papers are perfect for this sketch, and what a great stamp, she is beautiful!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete