Blogger Layouts

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hot Mama

  Whoa! Hot Mama!  This card is for my little sis, another real life bombshell and the mother of 6 children.  She still looks gorgeous after all those children.  I think this card looks just like her.  I used my Bombshell Angel for this image.  She is so fun and versatile.  My sis is also a vintage queen so I tried for a little bit of a vintage look on this card.

Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angels
K&Co. Paper
Martha Stewart Border Punches
Dewdrops
Prisma Pencils and Oms
Copics
Darice bling
Resin roses ?
Memento Ink
Distress Ink - Vingate Photo, Shabby Shutters,

5 comments:

  1. This is a superb card! I love the nice vintage colours you have used!
    And how did your sis do that? Managing to get 6 kids and still looking good?I only had one,and don't even recognize my own body anymore....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i think your little sister will be tickled! :-) wow, you two have lots of children! I may not have even one in my entire life... lol..luv the background papers you chose, and are those the flowers you made from those molds?? They look great, and so is your card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! I love the layout, and all of the layers. The colors are really pretty too. What a fabulous, vintage feel the card has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that IS one hot mama!! Great card- as usual!!! I love all the little extra details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's fabulous. I love your coloring, the color combo, the design, and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete