Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 19, 2011

May Bombshell Challenge

     The theme for this month's Bombshell Guest Designer challenge is Linen and Lace.  If  you would like to play along just pop on over to the Bombshell Blog for a chance to win some awesome stamps.  While your there check out the rest of the cards made by the Bombshells Design Team.  These ladies are awesomely talented.

     I wasn't to sure what I was going to do for this challenge.  I had several ideas but finally decided on this card when I found a small piece of lace and the rope of pearls in my bag of lace trim.  I wanted my card to look feminine, sort of vintage, and a little naughty.  I think the cream and sepia color scheme with the pearls really captured that feeling.

     I am having lots of fun with my peg bow maker so you are going to continue to see lots of bows for a while.   This time I have a triple bow.  That peg bow maker is just awesome.  Thanks to Becca  of Amazing Paper Grace for the wonderful tutorial on making this great tool.

Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angel
Creative Memories - Card Stock
Offray Ribbon
Pearls, Lace, Pin - stock
Butterfly - Shapeabilities from Spellbinders
Prima Flowers
Adhesive Pearls - Queen and Co.
Prisma Pencils with OMS
Copics

11 comments:

  1. Great job!!! I first looked at this and thought bridal shower card! :) You did a fabulous job with the linen and lace challenge!! My card is still unfinished...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! Luv that image, lace background & pearl around the image! And all WHITE! Luv it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sassy card a really stunning job!

    Thank you for joining in our Bingo Challenge at Anything goes

    Invitation to our Birthday celebrations.
    Tuesday 31st Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
    will be 1 year old and to celebrate we are holding a blog hop with candy and prizes to be won. Hope you can come and join us
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww, wowww, wowwww,,I love it, i love it,,,,of course I am a men,,,,,,love your colring and the vintage effect,,,,,,wowww,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love your coloring and attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week. I hope to see you back next week for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is fabulous, vintage and very tastefully done, thanks for joining us at IDIC this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Card Cupids!!

    ~Jenn~ Card Cupids DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE this! And the details and embellishments that you added are lovely too! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Shelly's Images for our "Show us what you got" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I think you hit this one out of the ball park! The pearl rope really adds some glam to your already glamerous card! I love all the little details and textures! Thanks for playing along with us @ OCC! I hope we see more of your bombshells! They're sexy without being too naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love that pearl frame, thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

    ReplyDelete