Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SO PROUD

     Today, I posting a card made by my son, Christopher.  He just turned 14 and made this for his godmother.  As his mother I am, of course, biased.  I think he is a great talent.  But, I will allow you to judge.  Without futher ado, here is Christopher's card.

The stamp is a new Northwoods that I just purchased.  He was able to use it before me.  He designed and colored this by himself.  Chose the papers from my stash and his own embellishments and paper punches.  The only thing I did for him was tie the bow on my bow maker.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous! Beautiful design and coloring. Just how many of your peeps are this incredibly talented? First you, then DH, now son .... who's next?
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Very talented son you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Mary Anne, how beautiful this card is! LOL, Card Crazy asked you already! I was gonna ask you the same! :-) Please tell your son that i'm impressed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure should be proud! Christopher did a great job!I am sure his Godmother will love it and will be proud of him too! Please tell him he did an execllent job!!

    ReplyDelete