Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tea Time?

      This is an image that I just love that was given to me by one of my friends on my House Mouse List.  I wasn't sure what color it wanted to be for the longest time, then I saw some gorgeous Russian blue and white tea sets and that was the inspiration.   I colored this on my trip to Texas.  Johnny Luv tried to be extra careful and not hit any bumps while he was driving so that I could color.  Now that is true love.
     I had to wait until I returned home to finish coloring this image.  I needed to see a picture of a parakeet so I could color one correctly.    I looked at several stores for a blue and white floral pattern paper before I realized I had this in my stash.  It is several years old from Laura Ashley.

Image - House Mouse
Papers - Laura Ashley
Prima Flowers
Recollections Bling
Sakura Glitter Pen
Bazzil Card Stock
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Ribbon Offray

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! I can't believe you colored this in the car! Good job, Mary Anne! yea, now i remember... Laura Ashley's design..I used to have some clothe by her, in Sydney. She was popular there. Anyways, this is a Gorgeous card! oh, i'm done with mine for tomorrow ;-) JFYI ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Mary Anne. This is just lovely! That's all I can say.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Been trying to find that image as a stamp for ages,but couldnt! i found it on one of the hm decoupage sets so i`m gonna get that! aewsome work as always!HUGS!
    karen a

    ReplyDelete