Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday Buddies

     This happy image was a gift from my Johnny Luv.  It was colored on our trip to Texas a few weeks ago.  There are 11 layers at the thickest part. (My daughter counted)  The mice, the pompom, the hat and some of the confetti has all been popped up, as well as the frame surrounding the image.  I really need to take out a few shares of 3M, I use so much foam tape.

     The card is embellished wiht Sakura glitter pen.  on the background, around the layers, and on the birthday hat and confetti. Yellow ink was stippled behind the mage and the white layer  has distress ink around the edges.   A triple bow was added using a peg bow maker.

This card has been entered into the House Mouse Monday Challenge.  The theme for the challenge is to add a jewel.

Stampabilities - House Mouse
Paper - K&Co.
Happy to Scrap - Rhinestones
Sakura Glitter Pen
Stazon Ink
Sunshine Yellow Adirondack Ink
Broken China Distress Ink
Spellbinders - Label Nestabilities
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Offray Ribbon

16 comments:

  1. I love this House Mouse stamp and the card is adorable! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those house mouse are adorable! And WOW 11 layers!!Nice to read that I am not the only one taking my prints for colouring hehe...In the local swimming pool I am quite often surrounded by kids,curious what I am doing....
    This card is ever so cute Mary Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 layers, I do good to have 2. Love the card, fantastic coloring. Love the paper you picked to go with it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card i love house mouse the images are always so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a Happy Happy birthday card!! Luv it! luv the colors, too. Luv how you stippled around the mice image! Luv triple bow! Cathy will luv it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love how some of the image is popping off the card. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that House Mouse was one of my first "loves" in stamping. And I love this card too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is just beautiful. I love all the colors. I hear you about the adhesive. I'm right there with you! I'm so glad that you joined us at Shelly's Images "Show Us What You Got!" Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!

    ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't they adorable? Love the tassle on the birthday hat. Delightful card, Mary Anne. I'm busy now, counting the layers.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww how cute lovely coloursa great image fab take on the chall Mary..thanks again for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got it , i got it, I got, it , it was my card, thank you Mary Anne, It is a work of art. thank you bunches I absolutely love it, It is one that you want to keep out and keep looking at over and over and over. Thank you so much hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is Adorable! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Totally Stampalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that pom pom on the hat! Great bling too! Thanks for playing along twice for this challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, 11 layers! How do you get it in the envelope, or is it "hand-deliver" only? Love that pom pom too, beautiful card, such lovely colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at HM&F this time round, pop back tomorrow for another great challenge.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun pair and card! Love the bright colors too. thanks for joining us at the House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete