Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bombshell Hump Day Hop

     Our wonderful Bombshell Hump Day Hottie, Alison, has decreed that the theme o' this here hop  be Shiver Me Timbers.  So avast ye maties and prepare ter be astounded.  Everyone be havin'  a different interpretation o' this here  theme and I be telling ye that those Bombshell wenches be displaying some special booty.  So, if ye wish ter begin this here journey from the beginning, set sail for the Bombshell Blog  if ye came from Mary G's Stamp in Hideaway  yer on the right course.
   
     I be truly inspired by the theme and so be havin' two treasures for yer viewing pleasure.  The first be
Sunset Galleons.  Inspired by the Black Ships o' Portugal that sailed ter Japan.

  The second be me representation o' that most infamous ghost ship the Flyin' Dutchman.  
          Next on yer blog hopping adventure be Meredith's Paper Canteen where she be awaitin' yer with further beauties. So be off with ye.

Adirondack Inks
Colorbok Cardstock
Signo White Pen
Brayer
Brillance Platinum Ink


16 comments:

  1. Mary Anne, I don't know what to say! They're wonderful!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -WOW- Mary Anne! FABULOUS! Nice and eerie! I don't know wich of the two I like best,they are BOTH great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MARY ANNE!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I'm blown away...these are seriously GORGEOUS!!!! Your colors are glorious and your designs are just stunning. WOW WOW and WOW!

    Love them!!

    HUGS!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers, these cards be awesome. Both be worth many pieces of eight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooohhhh! I have been looking forward to seeing your projects, and you still blew me mind! ;) These are just beautiul! What wonderful ways to use Homeward Bound! I am really loving what you've done here! Hey...didja see your title on me bloggy??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You've taken one of my favorite images and done two absolutely amazing cards with it! Wow!!!!!

    Being me, I'd love the details of how you created both of them.

    I also like your pirate talk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I'm speechless! These are both amazing!
    Great job! Oh, and I believe you must be part pirate...or at least you write like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful. You always do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, I smiled at your pirate talking in the intro :) Then I saw your cards - oh my goodness they are both beautiful, but I sat a few minutes just looking at Sunset Galleon - AMAZING!! Fabulous, really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sparkly Mary - OMG OMG OMG... this is amazing. My jaw literally hit the floor when I saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so beautiful, mary anne! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it and the color you use on both of them. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Stunning work, Mary! The sky on the first one actually looks like it is on fire and what a dramatic image the ship cuts against it. The second one is equally fantastic! I am also super impressed with your "pirate speak". You must have pirates somewhere in your family tree...lol!

    Hugz,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete