Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dream Puff

    This the second in a series of 3 House Mouse ATC's made for a trade on my House Mouse List.  This is one of my favorite House Mouse stamps, little Amanda sleeping on a cotton ball.  It's just so incredibly sweet. I replaced the stamped cotton ball with a real one and cut out the mouse and put her on top of it.  The buttons in the corner are actually fabric brads that have been in my stash forever.  Since my sewing machine is still packed away, I used faux stitching done with a gel pen.

Stampabilities - House Mouse - DreamPuff
Prismas and OMS
yellow gel pen
Martha Stewart Baby Pad
Brads from Stash
Cotton ball from first aide kit
Rose - stash

4 comments:

  1. cute! Luv those buttons you FOUND in your stash, which matches the background paper! :-)

    ReplyDelete