Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

House Mouse ATC's

      I had a great time creating this ATC for a swap on the House Mouse List.  We needed to make a total of three House Mouse ATC's.  I will post the next two later this week.  Each of my ATC was made in a different style.

The first one is shabby chic and I think my favorite.
     For this card the mouse was cut out and popped onto a nestabilities label that wad distressed around the edges.  The perfume bottle was colored with crystal lacquer and looks just like a bottle my little brother gave me years ago.   The background paper was also distressed and I had some dollar store paper lace and a bit of satin ribbon to one edge.  The butterfly is another dollar store find.  The rose in the corner I actually made myself with some sculpy and a mold.  I distressed it with a little green ink and added some Martha Stewart leaves.  The bit of diecut in the left corner is what was inside something else I cut out but it fit perfectly on the ATC.  The pins and bling were in my pile of stash.

    I am keeping an additional  one of these  ATC's  for myself, sending one off in the swap.  That leaves me with one extra.  Wonder what I should do with it?

House Mouse Stamp - Sweet Scents
Making Memories - English Garden Design Paper Pad
Stazon Ink
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Distress Ink - vintage photo, weathered wood, peeled paint
Bling - Darice
Ribbon - Offray
Pins - Dritz
Paper Lace - Sticker - Dollar Store
Crystal Color Lacquer - Sakura
Martha Stewart Punch
Sculpy
Rose Mold - MoldMuse

1 comment:

  1. You can send it to me, mary anne! LOL!! Cute RAK is alway welcome! :-)Luv the soft pink for this card, and luv the corner rose you made! Luv the all details! :-)

    ReplyDelete