Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mousie Reminder

     Just a little bookmark made as a RAK on my House Mouse list.  The balls are paper pieced to match the border.  The flourish on the side seemed appropriate to fill in the large blank space. The back of the bookmark is the border paper so the back looks as pretty as the front. The entire thing is laminated to keep it nice.  I added some pretty ribbons and lace to the top and ta-da a very simple but fun project.

House Mouse Stamp
Flourish by Clearly I stamp
Design Paper - Martha Stewart Baby Pad
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Copic
Self Laminating Paper
Ribbons from Stash

6 comments:

  1. wow just too cute! thanks for joining us at clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv things not only you mentioned, but the border (the bottom of the bookmark) itself! :-) hmmm i wonder who is the lucky mouse...??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I know it is not for me, since you said you were only down to the c's.
    Anyway, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love the muted colors. At first I thought the balls we olives. WHoever gets this will be so pleased!

    NancyA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I think he's juggling gooseberries and is about to pop one in his mouth. Yum.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute. Love the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete