Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Slice of Life

     We are having a stamping convention here next weekend. There will be two card contests.  The theme's are "A Slice of Life" and "Cone or Cup".  This is one of my two entries for "A Slice of Life".
       As you can tell, I went with the Pie theme but added some old advertisements to give it a glimpse of times past.  The top add is so cool, it's an advertisement for stamping onto doilies. The Sweetie Pie image was stamped several times so that it could be layered and the pie is popped up with foam tape and the berry juice has glitter on it so that it looks moist.  The stove image was also raised.  I just love the little pie in the oven.

Stamps - Great Impressions
Design Paper - Graphic 45
Brad - Making Memories
Paper Lace - Dollar STore
Faux Sewing - Signo Pen
Charms - Stash
Sakura Glitter Pen

Stamps -

15 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Mary Anne! I love the vintage feel of it! Is the stove also a stamp?
    And I WISH we had a dollar store here! *Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll win, Mary anne! Luuuuuuv it!! Luv the all details!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Anne, you're so creative. This is delightful and so nostalgic! Love it. It's sure to be a winner.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!!! Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at Craft Your Passion this week.

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your are so creative, You amaze me, but then I am not biased am I, LOL great card. Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. You should win hands down with that one. I am amazed at your depth of creativity, please pass some over to me. LOL
    Anyway, fantastic and a definite winner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card! So many fun, vintage details, it really has that "homey" and "old fashioned" feel that is just delightful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Heart Song Inspirations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the vintage feel of this and the wonderful charms! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great vintage card! The "ads" are a perfect background for this iamge. Thanks for playing in our Bugaboo Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for layering it up with us this week at Anita Be Stampin~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty vintage looking card. So glad that you shared with us at Heart Song this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a winner! Great card with a lot of homespun appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the vintage! thanks for playing with us at HSD

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! I love the vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations! We hope to see you again next time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mary Anne, I'm a little late in posting but I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations Challenge. I hope you will join us this week for our Sketch Challenge.

    Peggy T.
    Heartsong DT

    ReplyDelete