Blogger Layouts

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July


    Now for something totally new and different or me and my blog.  It's not a card or even a paper project.  It's my first attempt at a decorated cupcake.

     Wanted something very festive and saw this technique on Sandra Lee, at least the multi-colored icing bit.  I think it looks something like Johnny Luv's fireworks.

     For a first attempt, I am rather proud of these.  I am looking forward to improving and taking a few cake decorating classes.

     Happy 4th of July everyone and Thank you all of have served and are serving to make this country free.

7 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous. Such pretty colors and you didn't get them all mushed together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these turned out. Looks fantastic. Wanna share the technique you learned and possibly anything that needs to be improved

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Anne these are absolutely awesome and I want one. Wow, great job Sweetie, I love it hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are gorgeous. Most beautiful fireworks I've ever seen! They must taste wonderful.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute & looks yummy too:-) Happy 4th of july to you too, Mary Anne! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cupcakes are just darling! You did a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth Bergin SandersJuly 7, 2011 at 4:25 AM

    Very nice job Mary and Christophe!! They really are so cute.

    ReplyDelete