Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hanging Around

     This is the third and last in the House Mouse ATC series.  This is about as clean and simple as I get.  I used the Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder then colored the dots with a gel pen after using the Nestabilities oval to cut out the center.  I colored my little mouse and then cut him out and popped him into the center of the oval using 3M foam tape.  I had a little clothespin in my stash and a small piece of ribbon for the clothes line and ta-da,  ATC.

Stampabilities House Mouse - In a Pinch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Dotted Swiss
Oval Nestabilities
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Gel Pen
Clothes Pin - Stash
Offray Ribbon
Bazzil Cardstock

3 comments:

  1. House Mouse images are always adorable. This card is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card! i have this stamp and i`m not sure if i used it! hugs!

    karen a

    ReplyDelete