Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Sketch Challenge from Bombshell Stamps

Here's the sketch for this month.  I really like this sketch because the three panels remind me of Japanese murals and I planned to use my new Koi stamps for this month's challenge.


Remember to use Bombshell Stamps and that the sketch can be flipped in any direction.  Please add your card to our forum by August 31st for a chance to win a free stamp set.  For a second chance to win, link your card to our blog on August 10th.

Here is my take on this month's Sketch.

I used the new "Lotus Garden" stamp set that was created for the Japanese Relief Fund.  Koi are one of my favorite things so I know you will be seeing more of these images in the future.  In fact, I am working on a way kewl ATC using this set right now.  The paper has traditional Japanese patterns on it.  The wave pattern that I have used behind the koi is one of my favorite patterns.  I found this paper on a clearance rack and stocked up on it since I can use it for my daughter who does geisha themed entertaining and educational programs.

Stamp Set - Bombshell Stamps - "Lotus Garden"
Design Paper - Kodomo
Black Cardstock - stash
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Gold, Silver, White Signo Pens
Stazon Ink - Black
Foam Tape - 3M

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this card. it is awesome. Great job, wow, I am impressed. Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete