Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 8, 2011

Bingo collage

     Today, something a little different, there is no stamping on the outside of this card at all.  I originally intended to put a sentiment into the heart, but the ribbon looked so much better.  This card was made using Cheery Lynn die cuts.  I absolutely love them and am making a new collection as my budget permits.  Today I used the Oriental Butterfly and the Heart to Heart Doily, of course they were gifts from my Johnny Luv.  (Can we say spoiled?  Yes, we can.)  

     I couldn't get the image in the bottle cap to focus for the camera.  It has a little face in it.  How fun is that?
I also like the little face peeking out in the right hand corner just above the heart doily, a shy little angel hiding behind the butterfly wing.  I added glitter to the bingo card to give it a little zing and had the lovely turquoise heart jewels in my stash of bling.

     I was just thinking about a questionnaire I filled out several years ago,  it asked about collage experience.  At that time I read the question wrong and read college experience.  I put down a year of business school.  I'm thinking that the folks who received that answer were just scratching their heads in wonder. 

Design Paper - Gypsy Chick
Die Cuts - Cheery Lynn- Oriental Butterfly, Heart to Heart Doily
Ribbon - Offray
Bling - Recollections
Pin - Dritz
Glitter - Martha Stewart
Bottle Cap - Stash
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress - Peeled Paint, Broken China, Vintage Photo
Crystal Lacquer
3M Foam Tape
Glue Pen 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and stylish made Mary Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, please make sure your Johnny Luv keeps spoiling you. That way you can continue to spoil us with your gorgeous cards. This is beautiful - now I'm really interested in these dies. Must save my pennies for that butterfly and heart doily!!!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love, love, love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the colors, the bingo numbers and, especially, that stunning butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Mary Anne! This is the kind of collage i'm shifting my stamping to, from CUTE.. although there is no stamping involved, you know what i mean. I noticed you've been using pins often lately. Where do you get those??

    ReplyDelete