Blogger Layouts

Friday, August 12, 2011

Coy Mermaid

     You know I love koi and I adore mermaids so when Sweet Pea stamps put them together it was a must have image for me.  This is my first Sweet Pea stamp and let me tell you it surely will not be my last.  I can hardly choose my next image they are all so very kewl.  
   
     This is an ATC made for Sweet Pea Stamps "Sweet Pea Dreaming" ATC challenge over on their challenge blog.  I usually do a lot more to an ATC than I have to this one.  This one is colored and backed with gold sparkly mat paper.  I have added stickles, gold pen, and rhinestones as well as some crystal lacquer to the mermaid's eyes, a little trick I learned from one of the Bombshell Girls.  I am very happy with the way it came out and will possibly be adding it to a card.  Right now it is just sitting on my desk where I can enjoy it. It's too bad the camera cannot pick up all the sparkle on this card; it just shimmers and glitters in the light.

Sweet Pea Stamps - Ching Chou Kuik's Koi
Prisma and OSM
Copic
Happy to Scrap Rhinestones
Crystal Lacquer
Sakura Glitter Pen
Stickles
Signo Gold Pen and White Pen
Gel Pens

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I know that you mean about these stamps - so many gorgeous ones to choose from, I love this! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is different and unique! Your coloring is stunning, Mary Anne! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stamps are wonderful and you have colored this one up beautifully. Love the fish tale!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful,I didnt think anyone did ATC's anymore,love Dorothy xx

    ReplyDelete