Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Miss Mousie

     This sweet little mousie has girly-girl down to an art form.  She just begs for pink,  lace, flowers, bows and rhinestones; and the little crown fits right in. This is one of my favorite House Mouse stamps  it reminds me of when my girls were little playing dress up and trying out my make up.  Now my baby girl is 16 and wants to wear make for real - aaagggghhh!  
     
      This ATC was made for the House Mouse Monday Challenge, which for me wasn't really too much of a challenge as I love ATC's.  I'm sure you've noticed plenty of them on the blog lately.  The image was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS and the mirror was colored over with a Sakura glitter pen to give it some shine. Then the image was cut out and popped onto the pink design paper.  The little polka dots are actually glittery but the camera had trouble picking that up.  I added a border punched with one of my favorite Martha Stewart border punches and added some bling to that.  Love my little bows so, of course, that had to be added and the little rose is a sculpy flower I made.  The rhinestone crown was just something from my stash.  
Finally the card edge was distressed with gold ink.

Stamps - Stampabilities - House Mouse - Amanda Shines
Design Paper - Making Memories
Bling - Recollections
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Sakura Glitter Pen
3M Foam Tape
Stazon Black Ink
Colorbox Gold Ink
                                                                                                                                           

11 comments:

  1. OMG that is so cute! Doesn't she look lovely all made up? and that crown is perfect!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how sweet!!! luv her CHEEK! As Sue said, CROWN is perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC. That crown is SO gorgeous. Please put me out of my misery and tell me what a Fou Fou is. I HAVE to know....

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous - too much like those teenage years! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, love that you cut out this super cute stamped image. Very girlie with the crown and hearts and pink, so darn cute. Thanks for sharing with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, Really nice take on the ATC challenge.

    Hugs
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATC very girlie love the little crown. Thank you for joining us at house mouse and friends challenge. Gemma (GDT Aug) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww how cute is this?? very... very pretty ATC creation great colours & fab take on the chall theme.

    thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends chall this wk

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deliciously girlie, and I love the extra bling!
    Thanks for joining us at HM&F - come back on Monday for the next challenge!
    Rosey x (Aug GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. never tried atc before but your are inspiring me! another cute one!HUGS!

    karen a

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so sweet! I love this image and you have highlighted it so beautifully! Excited to see you play along with us! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute Mary Anne! Love ATC's and this is so sweet! love it!

    ReplyDelete