Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Whats on Your Work Desk Wednesday

     Today's sneak peek at my creative space has my creative consultants, Pearl Estelle and Opal Ann, trying to decide which colored pencils to use (or possibly chew).  These girls sit on my desk all the time when I'm working. In fact the first thing Pearl Estelle did when she moved in as a puppy was to cover herself in pink glitter. 
Opal Ann has refrained from that fiasco but she has glued herself to several projects.  What would I do without their help?  
     To link up or to find other sneak peeks head on over to WOYWW


11 comments:

  1. I love your little helpers - what bundles of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what gorgeous gals! I'd love them on my desk anytime with or without glitter. Thanks for calling in on me, and glad you like my space... I do too!
    Love JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute and cuddly - but how do you craft with them there? I'd be gazing at them in adoration rather than crafting. I just love it when you include them in your postings - more please :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous little darlings they are and such cute names. Is there another one as reading your profile it would seem there are more members of your family than these two adorables.
    Thanks for dropping by my desk - nowhere near as cute as yours. Hugs, Neet #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, they are so cute! I bet they've been helping you a lot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My...your assistants are so darling! So glad you are joining in at WOYWW...it is so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo, lovely spot to craft and what team of helpers to oversee all tasks!! happy WOYWW and thanks for popping over! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so funny to see them 'helping' you...love your fishes in the later post too
    caroline #55

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're darlings! But oh, that would have been hard, removing the glitter!!! :^) patsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL - fab photo! Thanks for stopping by....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh such a cute photo, there adorable and your craft space is lovely. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete