Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bombshell Blog Hop

     It's that time of again.  My favorite Wednesday of the month.  It's time for the Bombshell Blog Hop.  This month's theme is "Holidays".  Pick your holiday between now and the end of the year.  I of course, picked my favorite holiday - Halloween.  To start from the beginning just go on over to the Bombshell Blog and follow along.

     Since one of my favorite parts of this holiday is handing out candy to all the little beggars who come knocking at my door, I decided to make a little Halloween treat holder.


      This is a fun little cover for chocolate bars; just pull the little tag and up pops your candy bar.
     I used the new Bombshell Halloween Digis to create a witch's costume for the Bombshell Angel.  the black cat is from a felt border and the pumpkin is a sticker from my stash.

      I know you will enjoy the rest of this holiday adventure as you follow along with the rest of the Bombshells and friends.

Bombshell Stamps - Bombshell Angel and Halloween Digi Costume
Inkadinkado Flourish Stamp
Paper - Basic Grey
White Signo Pen
EK Success witch punch
Sakura Glitter Pen
Prisma Pencils & OMS
Le Plume Pen
Martha Stewart Glitter
3M Foam Tape
Pumpkin, Yarn, Sticker and Cat from Stash
Candy Bar by Hersey's (Yum)

10 comments:

  1. Love this!! I'll have to remember to come trick or treating at YOUR house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! I want to trick or treat at your house too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH- how sweet! Beautiful creation and GREAT idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius! Gorgeous and comes complete with candy. That is a definite plus in my book, lol.

    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Your colors go together so nicely. Everything about this is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I absolutely love this... I'd keep it for myself if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Trick or Treat?" Awesome job on every aspect. :)

    ReplyDelete