Blogger Layouts

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Senorita Muerta

     This is one of my newer Bombshell stamps, Mi Amor.  I absolutely love this one.  I'm a big fan of Day of the Dead. I actually knew I wanted to use this stamp and edge punch, from there I started searching for a paper to go with the stamp. I wanted something that would look  good in the shawl as well as in the background.  This one looks almost like a shawl that I own.

     The sketch is the Bombshell monthly sketch challenge for September.
To play along for a chance to win a free set of Bombshell stamps, just create a card using this sketch (remember you can rotate the sketch if you want to) and upload it to the link on the Bombshell Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Holy crow! Mary, this card is divine! I love the paper you used, your coloring is beautiful, and I am having some borderpunch envy! What an absolutely stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- this is absolutely breathtaking. I HAD to "PIN" it it is so fabulous. The colors and layers and EVERYTHING about it. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful job with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete