Blogger Layouts

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sour Summer


     Yesterday was summer sweets and today is the sour.  Isn't this just the cutest image.  I just think the little puckered up mouse is too funny.

     This is my last summer time card;  I'm into fall after this one, but I just had to eeek out one more day of hot weather, lemonade, and sun bathing.

     I add loads of sparkle to this card.  The sands have Sakura glitter pen, the lemons, have Stickles, and the glass is covered in glossy accents.  Just love that glimmer and gleam.  I used two EK Success punches for my embellishments, flowers alone just didn't seem right.  Love paper umbrellas, just couldn't quite figure out how to add a real one to this card so I stuck with the one in the image.  (Any image that has paper umbrellas is definitely getting added to my collection.)

      This card has already been mailed off to another mousie friend.  Hope she doesn't peek.

Stampabilities - House Mouse - "Lemon Lips"
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Me and My Big Ideas Design Paper
Martha Stewart Border Punch
EK Success - Crab and Starfish Punch
Prima Flowers
Dew Drops
Yellow Stickles
Sakura Glitter Pen
Signo White Pen
3M Foam Tape
Glossy Accents

3 comments:

  1. Fun card. Love the way you colored the mousies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi You are the winner of my blog candy from CHA. Please send your address to cayce22222@aol.com. Thanks! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo Summer-like, and luv it!! Luv all bright colors. no you should keep making summer cards all year long, like ME! lol ;-) Your recipient will definitely luv it! :-)

    ReplyDelete