Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bombshell Hump Day Hop

Today is the Bombshell Stamps monthly Hump Day Hop.  Our Theme this month was a beautiful inspirational picture with a lovely palette of colors, which I found very inspiring.


Now if you are just beginning this hoppy little adventure and you would like to start for the very beginning hop on over to the Bombshell Blog.  If you have arrived here from Milo Lija's Blog then you are in the right place at the right time.


I have chosen to use the Butter Fly Queen as my central image for this card and the sentiment is from the Man's Ruin stamp set.  I also happened to use the sketch from our November sketch challenge.  I really, really like this sketch and will probably use it again sometime.

Now that you have seen what I have to offer.  Hop on over to Alex's Paper and Strings  blog and see what extra special creations she has in store for you.  It maay even be a case of de javu. as great mind think a like.

Bombshell Stamps - Butterfly Queen and Man's Ruin
DCVW Luxury Paper Pad
Colorbok Sparkle Pad
K&Co. Paper Pad
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Spellbinder Fancy Tags Die
Gold Paint Pen
Copic Markers
Prisma Pencils
Quickutz embossing folder
Darice Bling
Fibers from Stash
Prima Flowers
Gel Pens
Gold Signo Pen
Sakura Glitter Pen
3M foam Tape





13 comments:

  1. Ooh la la! LOVE all of those papers and textures! They add so much detail and finish off your card beautifully! Can't stop gazing at it!

    By the way, have a smokin' hot birthday! I hope the family is going to treat you like a queen today ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Mary!! such beautiful detailing!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a truly splendid day filled with love, laughter, and loads of loot.

    Now that's out of the way I can comment on your fabulous card. Great take on both the sketch and blog challenges. Your coloring looks great, the patterned paper choices are fantastic, and I love the embellishments, especially that fiber. I have a stash of that hidden somewhere safe... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to You!!! I love your card and you have done a beautiful job with the image!!! Your patterned papers are wonderful!!! Have a wonderful birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Va Va Va VOOM! First off, I wanna wish you a joyous celebration of your nativity. Hahahaha. Now, onto your card. It's TOTALLY smexy! (smart + sexy = smexy).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Makes my brain go all sorts of different directions and the detain on the skirt is FABULOUS!!
    Hope your birthday is the BEST!~!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a sexy card!! Great job, birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love your use of the sketch! Hope your day has been lovely.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday! What an amazing card you created! Great use of the sketch, and colors! Loving all of the texture. You really kicked butt with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Perfect coloring...great job on all of the challenges...love the fibers too.

    Hope your birthday was fabulous!(I celebrated mine the day before on the 29th!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOOO... such pretty papers and sparkliness. It goes together so perfectly. I also love the blue danglyness on it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love how Japanese the flower with the dangles looks.

    ReplyDelete